- Abesamis, L., Suarez, C., Rivera, M.L., Montevirgen, N.M., & Cleofas, J.V. COVID-19 Community Pantries as Community Health Engagement: The Case of Maginhawa Community Pantry in the Philippines. Community Development Journal. Forthcoming.
- Abesamis, L., & Siddayao, K. (2021). Queering Sexual Education in the Philippines: Policy and Program Implications for Filipino LGBTQ+ Youth. Review of Women’s Studies, 31(2), 1-28. [Link]
- Abesamis, L. (2022, June 29). A Call to Christian Allies. Wonder Mag PH
- Abesamis, L. (2022, June 14). Gay isn’t a bad word. Wonder Mag PH
- Abesamis, L. (2022, June 10). There is no pride in queer tokenism. PhilSTAR L!fe
- Abesamis, L. (2022, May 4). What Heartstopper Teaches Us About Queer Representation and Solidarity. Wonder Mag PH
- Abesamis, L. (2020, October 19). HIV testing and treatment during the pandemic. PhilSTAR L¡fe
- Abesamis, L., & Ignacio, M. (2019, October 1). The Obligation to Work: Child laborers in Navotas speak up. Philippine Human Rights Information Center (PhilRights)
- Abesamis, L. (2021). Pakikiramdam, Ibang-tao, at Pakikisangkot: Identity Negotiation at Pagtugon sa SOGIE-based Harassment. 45th National Conference on Sikolohiyang Pilipino.
- Abesamis, L. (2020). Attitudes and behaviors of university students toward SOGIE-based harassment: a mixed-methods analysis. Philippine Queer Studies Conference 2020.
- Abesamis, L., Aquino, S., & Ignacio, M. (2019). It’s not that easy being green: a study of environmentalism in the Philippines. Causatum: 2019 Behavioral Sciences National Conference.